3/19/08

Random pics

I am not a big fan of pictures of myself, so the upcoming wedding should be interesting, to say the least. I don't mind group shots as much, but I hate being randomly snapped at (Gin, think Grandma Myrtle at Christmas or even Dad these days at family gatherings), so I find that I'm getting very good at sensing a picture is coming & making a goofy face or sticking my tongue out or something...

In these pics, Joseph had gotten a hold of the camera while we were waiting for mom & dad to get ready to go play putt putt.

Doing the dishes - here comes my tongue


Joseph's self portrait with my camera's timer

Tongue picture #2

I don't even remember this one being taken. Doesn't it look like I'm whining or pained or something? Why I don't like pics. I rest my case. The end. ;)

No comments: