9/14/09

For Gretel...


Who is looking for a way to organize recipes.

Here are a few sites I've found:

*Cute, homemade cookbook kit
*Cookbook organizer software
*Poll of what readers use most
*Free online tool
*Scrapbook recipe organizer idea
*Pretty extensive cookbook software (includes more than just recipe gathering)

G, there are a lot of things out there - just do a search & you'll see what works best for you! Most online options cost money. Paper options can be free but it's also time-consuming to copy down recipes. (I myself like the scrapbook idea - that way, you can customize it anyway you want.)

“My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy your ice cream while it's on your plate.” -- Thornton Wilder

“One cannot eat think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well” -- Virginia Woolf

1 comment:

G Sauce said...

Wow some of those people are hardcore! I am just running out of room in my book and don't want index cards. I think I'll go for the scrapbook idea. Plus I lika to scrapbook anyways.

Thanks for the info!