9/25/09

Finally gonna do it...

I'm finally going to start a new blog. More to come. But I likely think I'll just transfer all the links & stuff I've had here & turn it over there. (I meant to do this when I got married, but I got a little side-tracked last year & then this year, with J's med school acceptance, our move & me having to find a new job, I've been a little preoccupied. Things are slowing down now.)

This will mean for those of you who actually follow me - that you need to switch loyalties to the new site, once I've got it set up, and for those of you who gave me permission to your private sites, I might need them again. We'll see.

Any ideas for an awesomely fabulous name? I'm trying to play off the last name "Harrison" since I want to make it more of a family blog, although it'll likely still just be written by me (& since Jared never checks his email, so I highly doubt he'll blog anything). I'm also up for other fun or wacky names or ideas. No direction to this blog, just my same randomness for now.

Stay tuned...

No comments: