7/2/09

I'm bored & sleepy...

So I'm occupying myself by stealing some old-school pictures from Jared's parents computer. Sneaky, I know!

The Harrison boys on a canoeing trip, methinks.

Harrison family, circa early 90's??? At Disney? I could be making this stuff up.

Such tough guys with their little sis...

My husband. At Disney, again, I'm thinking...

Cute Harrison clan at one Christmas. Check out Melody's sweet choker. That brings back memories...

I'm not sure if this is Joseph's or Jared's homecoming. Everyone looks old, so I'll say Joseph's...

Baby Jared with Mima.

This is one of my favorite pictures. 
L-R: Joseph, Melody, Adam holding Bekah, Jared.

(P.S. I'm pretty sure Jared is gonna kill me for posting these. Ah well. That's what you get for watching old football games all night...)

No comments: