6/21/09

Happy Father's Day!

Today is Father's Day, so I've been reflecting on my dad. 

Here are a few words I feel describe him (in no particular order):
Confidant      Guide      Spiritual      Intelligent
Punster    Silly     Sweet   Hard-Working  
Chatty   Techie   Hugs   Affectionate   Scriptorian
Loyal   Loving    Friend   Teacher   Jokester
Interesting   Knowledgeable   Music   Bluesy

There are so many more I could come up with, but here are just a few. You are an amazing man, teacher, father & friend. I appreciate all you do & all you have been to me. 

Happy Father's Day, Dad! 
I love you.



And to the future father of my children...
I love you too, crazy man. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your kind thoughts, Katie. I really love you and am proud of the beautiful young woman you have become.

Dad