2/1/09

A short jaunt to Williamsburg

Last weekend, J & I ran down to Williamsburg for a day trip to spend time with Jared's brother, Adam & his wife Nora & their sweet little boy, Samuel. Every time I see him, I can't believe how much he's grown! He might be in serious competition to be my boyfriend #2. Such dreamy blue eyes & a sweet smile. He really charms people. We had a good time - just hung out, walked around Colonial Williamsburg, Nora & I had some girl time, Adam & Jared worked out, etc. It was fun! Love those three.

At first, Sammy wasn't sure what to make of me & my little camera...

But then we became friends. :)

And he was all smiles on our walk.

(Well, except maybe when I was bugging him as he was eating. And who likes to be bugged while they're eating? I know I don't. And it was super windy & super cold.)

Beautiful Nora, beautiful Samuel.

Goregeous old tree in Colonial Williamsburg.

The Adam Harrison family.

Jared & Me, cold as can be!

No comments: