11/24/08

One of my very favorite work buddies

My work had a baby shower for Erin, one of my very favorite people on earth. If you wrap up the sweetest, most giving, neatest, organized, kindest & down-to-earth people, you'd have Erin. And even then you can't hate her, because she's just too darn likeable. I kind of want to fold her up & put her in my pocket & take her home. One of those types. :0) She's one of my very favorites. I snagged a few pics & am excited to see if she has her Christmas baby boy (to be named "Andrew" - or, as I tease her, a girl, which horrifies her, because "everything is already painted blue!" I know, I know. I'm horrible.)

Opening presents

Guessing the candy in the diaper game (may I let it once more be known that I loathe this game, but at least it was not melted...oh yes, I have played this game where we had to smell it melted, thus rendering me temporarily nauseated & impervious to the normally sweet, sweet smell of all chocolate...how this saddened me)

Cutie pie Erin


Shower-goers

Presents


Cute cake

"Must you get me with food?" (Yes, Erin. This is my joy in life. To catch people with food.)

And again.

No comments: