10/26/08

Gin & Cam's visit

Ginnie made an impromptu decision a couple of weeks ago to come out here for a Sarah Palin rally & a visit home. It was so fun to have her & Cameron here visiting! Of course, you know the camera got whipped out so I could take some pics of my boy... I had a good time & hope they did too!

He sure likes his spaghetti...

I LOVE it when I get a drunk picture!


I really like this shot. Future budding musician. Shirtless, no less. :)

He was also pretty preoccupied with arranging grandma's fake flowers.

He's gotten to be such a big boy - more like a little boy or a little kid than the baby I remember! Sigh...

2 comments:

shortino said...

a shirtless, musical, flower arranger. looks like his future is pretty well mapped out for him already.

Katie said...

Broadway? Or musical revues for his fellow baseball team players?