6/14/08

I love this blogging thing

So I'm up super early on a Saturday morning (considering how much sleep I got last night) with a headache & wacky stomach, and I was thinking...I sure like this blogging thing. I know that the only ones who read it are my mom, sister, and, well, me, but it's more of a journal than I've kept for years. Heaven forbid I run out of storage one day...

But it's fun to catch up. It's awesome to run into old friends, especially (shout out to Julia, Kelly, Ana, Les) & keep in touch with family (Gin, Melody, Nora)...etc.

Just sayin'. (I CANNOT stop saying that lately. Oh well.)

4 comments:

HarrisonMania said...

Hey! You forgot Mommy H!!! Who looks at it twice a day everyday 'cause I miss seeing your beautiful face during the week!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I look at your blog everyday and you are one of my subscriptions on google reader! I LOVE your blog!!

Ralston said...

Hollah! :-)

Melody said...

Hey, guess what! I just found out there's a service through blogger that turns your blog into a memory book. It's supposed to be not too expensive either. (I have a friend who does it once a year, and she said a 120-page blog-book only ended up to be $40, and it was really good quality.) Since I am totally family-history-ing on here, I think I'm going to go for it!