5/31/07

My buddy

So I've been in Wisconsin this week, visiting Ginnie, Chad, and my new little nephew Cameron. He is so sweet. I really want a child now...except for the sleeping part. It's hard for me to give up the sleep time, but he's so sweet, it's pretty worth it...

I'm so proud of Ginnie and Chad. They're such natural parents and have such a powerful spirit with them. They're already an awesome couple - I know they'll have an awesome and strong family. Yay...I'm so glad I'm here. I don't want to go back to reality/work next week...

P.S. I haven't uploaded the gazillion pics I've taken of Cam yet...had to wait for my picture software to get here with mom and dad to do that. So, for now, I'm stealing Ginnie's pictures. You can wait for my pictures later this weekend/next week.


Isn't he just the cutest?! He's learning to smile and it's so sweet (even if his dad says it's just gas).

Ginnie snuck a picture of me and Cameron in our favorite position - taking a nap on the sofa. He's such a cuddle monkey. I love him sleeping and cooing on my chest. It's almost kind of soothing...

In the bjorn on mom's chest at the park...



After bathtime!

Dad and Cam at the lake...

No comments: