9/13/09

More pics from Gin's...

I told you I'd have some more (in no particular order).
(Thanks to Scott for being the weekend photographer!
You rock!)


The awesome Shorter family.
I love these guys.


Hanging out with both sets of parents, a brother, & neighbors for an impromptu BBQ


Cute Cam.
(I know sometimes he's a little ornery - he is two, after all - but I just love him.)


Sweet Charlotte.
I could snuggle this little girl forever. And she does like to be held!


Yay! A smile!


Swimmin' with dad in Grandpa & Grandma's hotel pool


The big thumbs up to Uncle Scott!
(I love this picture.)


I love how attentive Charlotte is to her Grandpa Wayne in this shot.
(I wonder, too, if my mom & dad are taken aback by how much their little granddaughter looks like her mom, their little girl...)


Cam stole Charlotte's baby blanket, apparently, and totally thinks he's hilarious here.
(See? I love this kid. He laughs at himself.)


So sleepy.


Scott entertaining Cam for a pic.


I love my little sister. She's so cute!


The whole fam at a Brewers game


Downtown Madison


Papa Shorter & baby Char


I saw a lot of this face when I visited.
(I guess it is pretty tough to be a 2-year-old & be adjusting to a new little sister at the same time...)


Grammy Shorter & Cam, reading.
So sweet.


My dad can work smiles out of babies & children more than anyone I know.
Well, maybe Scott & Jared too.
(Apparently the men in our family have a gift...)


Cam swinging with Grandpa & Grandma


He's getting so big!
(I can't wait to see how much the kids have grown at Christmas!)

2 comments:

Teresa said...

We so much missed having you there ... glad you got all the pictures!

Ginnie said...

Thanks for posting. I should direct people to your site since you actually put captions!