9/3/09

Good stuff

Some more great quotes for you:

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter – E.E. Cummings

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless -Mother Teresa

Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all the others. -Cicero

Whatever you are, be a good one -Abraham Lincoln

We can do no great things - only small things with great love -Mother Teresa
(This is Jared's favorite.)

There is a fine line between “hobby” and “mental illness” -Dave Barry

I believe in God like I believe in the sun - not because I can see it, but because of it all things are seen -C S Lewis

And quite possibly my favorite...

There must be quite a few things a hot bath won’t cure, but I don’t know many of them – Sylvia Plath

All quotes found from another great Vinyl shop, "It's a Sign."
I love them!

No comments: