2/24/09

Stolen pics of Cam

I had such a bad day at work today. Came home a total grump. Got cheered up by my lovely husband, sweet parents, & by making dinner. And by totally stealing these pictures of my sister's sister-in-law's blog. Cameron just cracks me up. So I figure you'll indulge me a little bit... Hope your day goes well...and that Wednesday is better than today! :)

Cameron & his cousin Madison

Rockin' out

Such a cheerful little dude!

How can I help you?

Is it just me, or does it look like he's planning something here?

Just chillin.

I could not stop laughing when I saw him wearing Maddie's new shoes...

My new little V Tech buddy!!! All right!

Yep. That about sums it up.

Nice banana hat, kid.

Unsure you should be checking us out here, Aunt Katie...

2 comments:

Ginnie said...

I'm sorry you had a bad day and that I wasn't there to chat with you earlier. I was at the library. Cameron has been sick the last few days, so the cheerful caption on one of the pics doesn't really sum up his attitude. I'm just waiting for his cough/runny nose to go away so he can be happy again! He just kept frowning at me today. At least he took a nap (and so did I!) and that he's sleeping well now.

Just get through two more days. Then you'll have a fun week starting on Friday. Try to look forward to that. Love you!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

You are so in love with your nephew and neices...you are the COOLEST AUNT EVER!