6/24/08

Father's Day

On Father's Day, Jared & I (along with mom & dad) went to the Harrisons for some cake & ice cream. It was fun to spend time together, and all the boys wound up singing hymns (eventually all of us did, but they started out singing men's hymn arrangements). It was beautiful & the spirit was so strong.

I love all the dads in my life - my dad Wayne, my dad-in-law Jeff, my brothers Scott & Josh, and my awesome brothers-in-law, Chad, Trent & Adam. (And here's to the future daddies, Jared & Joseph!) It's so great to have awesome, righteous priesthood holders in my life. I am blessed & lucky, and I am grateful for you guys!

The awesome Joseph...

The guys starting to sing with cute Nora at the piano (look how good her posture is!)

All the menfolk singing/general merriment

You know I had to prove I was there...

Mom getting teary-eyed at the guys' singing. (As Ginnie would say, "'Course.")

No comments: