10/15/07

Whit's shower

After apple picking, I had a wedding shower to go to for one of my oldest buds, Whitney. It's still hard for me to believe that little Whitney is getting married...here are my pictures.

Marisa, mother of the bride (Debbie) & Claire (who looks like she is plotting something).

Let me explain the doggie bra. We had to make lingerie for a game, and as I was in a group of people who loathe shower games of all sorts (myself included), I took the unwilling puppy and we dressed her up. Normally dressing dogs is a pet peeve of mine, but I was desperate in this case. (Before you get mad, Winnie - the dog - nearly bit me, so she enjoyed it as much as we did. Note to self and all others - should I get married, NO SHOWER GAMES.)

Whit opening my presents.

Shower attendees (I was in a bad angle here).

More shower peeps.

1 comment:

Ginnie said...

I gotta say I NEVER liked that dog! So good job dressing it up! And you look fab in all the pics...don't be such a weirdo!